Wednesday, February 11, 2009

United Future Organization - Jazzin', Zero Corporation, 1992

When 3 DJs, Tadashi Yabe, Toshio Matsuura, and Raphael Sebbag, began regular club night playing Jazz, funk, Latin, and Bossa nova in 1990, when everyone else was playing house music, maybe no one had thought of this was going to create a new genre of music. 2 years later, the trio also known as United Future Organization released Jazzin', the same title of their regular club night. At that time, there were many similar-minded DJs and artists taking Jazz to the next level and sending clear message to the communities where various styles of music intersect and come together. They still may had been a minority in dance music community, but, one thing for sure, they have become the Loud Minority.

Link

Tracklist:

1. Nemurenai-Insomnie
2. Moondance-Moon Rappin'
Featuring - Claudia E.H.
3. Moondance-Moon Chant
Featuring - Abigail Grimsel
4. I Love My Baby-My Baby Loves Jazz
5. I Love My Baby-My Baby Loves Jazz (Cook & Slater Remix)
Remix - Ashley Slater , Norman Cook
6. Loud Minority (Radio Mix)
7. Dig That Beat
8. Nemurenai-Insomnie (Instrumental)

No comments: